Ace Office Furniture Houston - Leading provider of New and Used Office Furniture and Residential Furniture in Texas.
Houston, TX (BizHWY
) November 20, 2020 - Ace Office Furniture Houston specializes in the supply of top-quality commercial office furniture in and around Houston, TX. The company has been able to meet the needs of businesses in and around the area who need affordable furniture to spice up their office spaces and create an impression of luxury.
Ace Office Furniture Houston is known for its commitment to top-quality furniture. This is why the company carries both new and used office furniture, in great shape and at a discounted price. Operating with the aim to reduce the overall cost of setting up businesses in the area, Ace Office Furniture Houston ensures that their customers can choose the right fits from the wide array of product options they carry.
Kevin Astala, the company's spokesperson, while describing their business said, "Ace Office Furniture Houston is a leading provider of high-end, executive quality office furniture solutions for businesses in Houston and surrounding Texas cities that are beginning, expanding, upgrading, and/or moving. We offer what is needed to outfit an office space, including new and remanufactured office cubicles, as well as new, pre-owned or refurbished desks, credenzas, conference tables, chairs, file cabinets, reception furnishings, and storage solutions. Our workspace design consultants work closely with clients, advising and guiding them through the process of conceptualizing, designing, selecting, delivering and installing their furnishings. If your business is in Houston or the Texas gulf coast area, Ace Office Furniture Houston is the place to visit for flexible and affordable solutions for your office furniture and space planning needs."
Ace Office Furniture Houston provides office furniture in Houston, TX. The company doesn't stop there as they also specialize in buying and selling used office furniture. Whether customers are buying or selling, the company's staff is ready to work with each client or customer to make the best business arrangements. For new business owners, Ace Office Furniture Houston can provide affordable office furniture in Houston, TX and also offer their expertise in business space setup to ensure that the chosen furniture is the right option for a client's business space.
We are a family-owned, small-but-growing business in the Houston area offering affordable pre-owned, high-end executive pre-owned and now represent 30+ new manufacturers globally. Wide variety of new furniture with unique modern styles. All of our new furniture is heavily discounted to fit within your budget. We offer office furniture to companies as well as the general public. We feature a variety of attractive and affordable furnishings whose names you will recognize as top of the line.
Our inventory includes items for the single home office to a business suite with a dozen or more cubicles, Sales and Design Consultants can listen to you, walk you through our large showroom, and help you find what best meets your needs in terms of space and function.
Whether you're looking to furnish a new build-out, expand your space, or simply redecorate and remodel, we can work with you to buy or lease what fits. Get started by contacting us to let us know how we can help.
1) Ace Office Furniture Houston, named after owner Ace Astala, is a family-owned and operated company that considers customer service our highest priority. We sell new and used furniture to businesses and individuals in Houston, Texas, surrounding states, and countries around the world. In addition to our large pre-owned inventory, we represent over twenty-five manufacturers from start-up affordable options to high-end executive suites. Items we sell include new or pre-owned desks, credenzas, conference tables, chairs, file cabinets, reception furnishings, storage solutions, office cubicles, and open workspace solutions. Our design consultants work closely with our clients, advising and guiding them through the process of conceptualizing, designing, selecting, delivering and installing their furnishings.
2) AOF measures its success in customer service satisfaction which we assess through our reviews on Google, social media, and, most importantly, our well-earned Better Business Bureau (BBB) A+ rating.
We plan to sustain growth by continuing to build solid relationships with our manufacturers' representatives and growing customer base, always keeping open communication and customer service as our number one priority. We believe growing slowly and steadily is key so that we can continue to focus on our growing customer base without sacrificing quality.
3a) We are a young company with the highest customer satisfaction in Houston, recipient of the 2018 Houston Award Program in the Office Furniture category, and holder of an A+ BBB rating with 100% customer satisfaction, a rating which we gained in record time. We are also a family business with an ethic that values building relationships with customers, providing a laid-back, no-pressure sales approach. We offer the furniture THEY need, based on their goals and budget, not merely what WE need to sell.
3b) We work with over twenty-five manufacturers which allows us to be flexible on quick-ship in-stock items that can be delivered and installed in a timely manner.
4) Our company is very involved in community outreach, offering special discounts to military and first responders. We also provide discounts to organizations which serve the community, such as schools, churches, social services, and other non-profit agencies.
5) We participate in the local area Chambers of Commerce, real estate professional groups, and attend many industry trade shows on an annual basis. Our most important professional association is our strong relationship with the Better Business Bureau.
5) Our family members have started our company from the ground up, defining and learning all positions necessary to the operation of the company so that we could train others adequately. We believe that taking care of employees and treating them as family has produced great results and high employee retention. Employees participate in training in ever-evolving product knowledge and processes, as well as local business seminars, so that we continue to adapt to the current market.
6a) Our lead marketer, Kevin, is very involved in updating the website, posting to social media, and maintaining an up-to-date customer and potential-customer base. He has an immense passion for marketing, branding, and living the AOF Mission Statement.
6b) We maintain customer privacy by having the highest protected SSL Security COMODO Secure website with all the up-to-date search engine security protocols. We have strict filing processes and use protected accounting software to ensure customer business, financial, and personal privacy.
7a) Ace Office Furniture Houston is owned by a father and son team, Ace and Kevin Astala. Because of their passion for their business and customers, one of them is always happily present during business hours, interacting with customers and employees.
7b) We have qualified staff and concrete processes in place to ensure that our business runs smoothly on a day-to-day basis. All of our employees are well-versed in all aspects of the business and are well-equipped to share numerous responsibilities.
8a) A guiding philosophy in our family business is summarized in this quote: "Being an entrepreneur is all about fear: fear of failing, fear of making the wrong decision, even fear of success. The difference between succeeding and failing is how you choose to confront your fears."
8b) We address our fears head-on and know that as long as we keep customer service as our number one priority, our business will continue to grow, evolve, and thrive.
8c) We have faced many challenges and we approach each situation with a positive attitude and a solution-based response. Each challenge offers an opportunity for all of our employees to learn, adapt, and improve.
9) As with all businesses, we have encountered problems with manufacturers, extended lead-times, damaged freight, etc. As with our employees and co-workers, we go the distance and remain solution-oriented until problems or issues are resolved.
10a) We would recommend Better Business Bureau membership to all our peers and associates. This is because we think that the BBB is the most reputable source and leading provider of accurate information based upon customers' input, making the BBB the gold standard for any industry. We take our BBB A+ rating very seriously and are proud of this accomplishment.
10b) After we applied for BBB accreditation, our representative went above and beyond our expectations, interviewing our company, and doing extensive research on the local industry standards. Her diligence and attention to detail led us to appreciate even more the high standards that BBB maintains. The BBB is just a phone call away and our experience with resolving any issues has always been pleasant. We look forward to the continued support and maintenance of these BBB standards.
The Ace Office Furniture Houston Team